About PGZ International
PGZ International B.V. is founded 2006 and functions as a holding for PGZ Retail Concept and Feeder One.
PGZ International targets the international DIY- market and has the ambitions to grow the company on a European scale. The current group has a strong position in the Beneluxmarket with about 150 million euro revenue and 230 employees.
Het headquarters is located in Houten (the Netherlands).
PGZ International has distribution centers in Roden (16.000 m2) and Wommelgem Belgium (23.000 m2).
PGZ International has arisen from 4 companies (integrated into PGZ Retail Concept en FeederOne)
- Nollekens: Leader in Painters’ tools and Houshold Belgium
- Massart: Leader in Handtools and Hardware Belgium
- Pril: Leader in Painters’ tools Netherlands
- AGZ: Leader in Garden- and Handtools Netherlands
- Joint Venture Anza: A-brang Painters’ tools
- Verimex: Top-quality paintbrush production in Belgium since 1934